Can I send Bitcoin on my phone
Yes you can basically send and receive bitcoin on your mobile phone. Scroll through our article and see how it is done.
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and select Receive.
- Choose which wallet you want to receive Bitcoin to. Make sure you select a BCH wallet if you are receiving Bitcoin Cash or a BTC wallet if you are receiving Bitcoin.
- Your chosen wallet will generate an address that lets you receive coins. Copy this by tapping the QR code if you’re on mobile, or by clicking it if you’re on desktop.
- Provide this address to the cryptocurrency exchange or person sending you Bitcoin.
- Or, if you’re in person, the sender can simply scan your wallet QR code with their device
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and select Send.
- Copy and paste the recipient’s wallet address into your own wallet app. Or, if you’re in person, select Scan QR code and simply scan it with your app.
- Choose which wallet you want to send Bitcoin from. Make sure you select a BCH wallet if you want to send Bitcoin Cash or a BTC wallet if you want to send Bitcoin.
- Enter how much you want to send and select Next.
- Carefully check that you’re happy with the details and then Slide to send.
- Or, if you’re wanting to move money between your own wallets, select Transfer between wallets in the Send section of your app.
Also see: Is 1 Bitcoin enough to own
How do I send bitcoin to someone?
Apparently there is no master way to send bitcoin to someone, as each platform and wallet are similar but not identical, however it is not as difficult as it might seem, all you need is to make sure you have the funds loaded in your wallet, and the receivers Bitcoin wallet address, you can always get help by reading the platform / wallet documentation / Guide – to learn how to send bitcoin from one person to another, or better still run a google search, or submit a support ticket on the platform you wish to send from, and they would be glad to help you, the only thing to note : is that, when send bitcoin to someone, they would be a small transaction fee, added by the platform you are using, most times the price varies and can change in short intervals, also the larger the bitcoin you sell, or send the lower the service fee, the smaller the bitcoin, the higher the service fee.
Can Bitcoin mining be done on mobile?
Cryptocurrency mobile mining can only be done with smartphones that use Android, because it’s the only mining-friendly operating system for mobile devices. However, the market is filled with apps created for Android that let you mine Bitcoin directly from your smartphone.
Can I send bitcoin to someone without a wallet?
In any case, even if you plan to send someone Bitcoin, the recipient will need to get a wallet in order to redeem the funds.
How do I get Bitcoin on my smartphone?
- Install MinerGate. To mine cryptocurrency with the MinerGate app, you need a compatible device.
- Create a MinerGate account.
- Start mining.
- Check mining profitability.
- Check mining pools.
- Mining chat.
- Earn free crypto coins.
- Cloud mining from your smartphone.
mybtc.ng is a platform that provides an easy solution to perform to buy, sell giftcards, and also cryptocurrencies. Mybtc.ng is one of Nigerian’s top Crypto exchange platform, the number 1 Guide to Digital Exchange in Nigeria. My BTC Nigeria helps guide people through the exchange process. They give you the best exchange rate, this platform provides you with the simplest solution to cryptocurrency and gift card exchange. Why throw your unused gift cards when you can retrieve it on My BTC Nigeria, Visit mybtc.ng now for an impressive exchange rate.