In this post, we would be sharing with you How can I earn bitcoin fast.
How can I earn bitcoin fast?
How to Get Bitcoins Fast
1. Buy Bitcoins Online
To buy or earn free bitcoins, you first have to download a bitcoin wallet, which can be software that enables you to fast receive, send, and store funds in the bitcoin network. There’re four types of bitcoin wallets that you should use like hardware, mobile, desktop, and web.
When you download a wallet, you will need to create an account on a cryptocurrency exchange that is approved by your wallet provider. Cryptocurrency exchanges are market places where sellers trade cryptocurrencies to buyers as a swap for fiat money and other digital currencies.
Almost all exchanges accept bank transfer or credit card payments, and some also accept Paypal payments. They also charge you a transaction fee for each trade you make. You could select from hundreds of crypto exchanges, but the most used and reputable exchanges are Coinmama, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Bitstamp and myBtcNg (Nigeria & African’s most trusted bitcoin exchange platform)
See also: Who owns most bitcoin
2. Buy Bitcoins in Person
When you would rather buy bitcoins in person, you’ve four options to select from:
- Use websites like Coin ATM Radar to assist you to look for a Bitcoin ATM, which works very much like a regular ATM, except you trade your cash for bitcoin.
- Use websites like LibertyX to find retail stores over the United States that will provide you with bitcoin in exchange for cash.
- Use websites like Paxful to find bank branches that provide you with bitcoin in exchange for cash deposits.
- Use websites like LocalBitcoins to find people that are ready to change Bitcoin for cash, in person.
- Or buy Bitcoins / etherum and other cryptocurrencies in a single click of the button from myBtcNg
How long does it take to earn 1 Bitcoin?
Deciding the apparent time it will take to successfully mine 1 Bitcoin depends upon lots of things such as computing power, the kind of equipment used, and the competition. But, in the best-case scenario, with the perfect computational power and equipment, it should take around ten minutes to process 1 BTC.
What app gives you free Bitcoin?
Blockchain Game is just a free app that can be available just for Android. It allows you to earn Satoshi/Bitcoin by playing games where do things such as build a blockchain out of virtual blocks.
Mybtc.ng is a platform that offers an easy solution to perform to buy, sell giftcards, and cryptocurrencies. Mybtc.ng is one of Nigerian’s top Crypto exchange platform, the number 1 Guide to Digital Exchanges in Nigeria. My BTC Nigeria helps guide people through the exchange process. They give you the best exchange rate; this platform provides you with the simplest solution to cryptocurrency and gift card exchange. Visit mybtc.ng now for a splendid exchange rate.
Thanks for reading this article.